laylay_love Alayah Santiago

This story Is about a 22 year old female who has one of the worse cases of bad luck. One day as she is sitting in a park she see a dandelion so she decides to pick it up and make a wish. She goes home and falls asleep and the next day...


Kurzgeschichten Weltraumoper Alles öffentlich. © @cobyright2022 By: Alayah Santiago All rights reserved

#Bad_luck # #learn #_to_live
11
7.8k ABRUFE
Im Fortschritt - Neues Kapitel Jeden Freitag
Lesezeit
AA Teilen

Not my day

Emerald was walking down the road with arms full of paperwork from a hard day at work.

"Today was so exhausting" she said sighing to herself.

Suddenly a gust of wind knocked all of her papers out of her hands.

"That's just my luck" she said with a angry tone in her voice as she went to go pick up the papers.

"This day couldn't get any worse" she sighed as she gathered all her papers. Then suddenly she felt a drop of water hit her hand.

"Oh no" she said to herself standing up with all her papers in her hands.

Soon as she stood up..it's started pouring down rain. "GOD WHY!!!" she said sprinting down the street.

As she was running home she tripped and fell straight into a giant puddle.

"JUST GREAT" she yelled a she stood soaked from head to toe. Emarald looked down and all her papers which were now soaked.

She sighed, "no need to keep these" she said holding up a piece a wet paper and looking at it. she turned around and headed home.

After what felt like hours she had finally got home.

"Finally" Emarald said unlocking her door. She walked inside her small apartment soaked and exhausted.

"Let's get out of these clothes" she said to herself as she walked down the hallway. She headed to her bedroom.

"Now to take a shower and get changed" she said grabbing her clothes and heading to the bathroom. Emerald moved the shower curtain to the side and went to go turn on the water when suddenly the shower rod that was holding the curtain fell and hit her on the head.

"Ow!" she said rubbing the top of her head.

she stood up and fixed the curtain and hopped in the shower. 30 minutes later she was done showering. she hopped out the shower and got dressed. Emerald heads back to her bedroom and lays in bed.

"Tommorow will be better i just know it" she said then turned off the lights.





25. August 2022 05:34 0 Bericht Einbetten Follow einer Story
5
Lesen Sie das nächste Kapitel Dandelions

Kommentiere etwas

Post!
Bisher keine Kommentare. Sei der Erste, der etwas sagt!
~

Hast Du Spaß beim Lesen?

Hey! Es gibt noch 1 Übrige Kapitel dieser Story.
Um weiterzulesen, registriere dich bitte oder logge dich ein. Gratis!

Verwandte Stories