1
6.5k ABRUFE
Im Fortschritt - Neues Kapitel Alle 30 Tage
Lesezeit
AA Teilen

HOW IT ALL BEGAN

If you didn't know Jason is the main protagonist of most of my stories, but I bet you didn't know his backstory and the rest of the characters backstories.

Well Jason's backstory comes first, because he is the problem to the rest of the characters.

So Jason was born homeless with not much food, and very poor clothing, but he loved music a lot he was 15 years old, when a man called Mark Benson gave him food, dressing and a place to live.

Not much of a problem right?, just wait because it will go down little by little.

So Jason started to make music, and he became very close to Mark that you could tell they were like brothers, anyways Mark hears Jason's music and says "Your music is so good, why don't you come and work for me?".

Now here is where the problem begins, Jason agrees to work for his pal since now his dream came true you are gonna say "ah great now what they live happily ever after or some plot twist?"

Any who's Jason Started a plan to get better and better at music, first off, he had to betray his pal, then he had to quit working there and visit his sister, his plan was working now he could do whatever he wanted.

Also Jason just work for Mark 5 years then he quit afterwards, Maximus(Jason's young Brother) became insane like real insane, but that's for another story

6. März 2023 00:52 2 Bericht Einbetten Follow einer Story
3
Fortsetzung folgt… Neues Kapitel Alle 30 Tage.

Über den Autor

Kommentiere etwas

Post!
Little Foxy Little Foxy
Nice I love it keep it up!
August 24, 2022, 15:37

~

Verwandte Stories