aliceinwonderlandstories Alice In Wonderland

she was the bombshell blonde. the nightmare of a dream. the playboy's fantasy. but she was absolutely one hundred percent unlovable. even though she found it easy to fall in love. call her the wonderful miss ruptured marilyn monroe.


Romantik Klar Nicht für Kinder unter 13 Jahren.

#weird # #elvis #vampires #fanfics
0
1.8k ABRUFE
Abgeschlossen
Lesezeit
AA Teilen

deleted scenes of the cutting man's drawer

the earth felt frozen. the sky appeared cracked— like an egg.


the sun was ruptured; broken, hurt... depressed of his own suicidal thoughts.


“what the sun took his life away? wouldn't he be taking all of ours with him?”


the indigo eyed creature didn't know the answers, but he knew the sun's pain. he was also very jealous of his life giver— why couldn't he have the ability to burst into flames? why couldn't he be the one who might someday be responsible for slaughtering the whole world with his vacance?


but no, the only thing his vacance could bring was absolute joy and the purest peace.

18. August 2022 17:45 0 Bericht Einbetten Follow einer Story
0
Lesen Sie das nächste Kapitel every baby needs a da da daddy

Kommentiere etwas

Post!
Bisher keine Kommentare. Sei der Erste, der etwas sagt!
~

Hast Du Spaß beim Lesen?

Hey! Es gibt noch 7 Übrige Kapitel dieser Story.
Um weiterzulesen, registriere dich bitte oder logge dich ein. Gratis!

Verwandte Stories