Kurzgeschichte
1
2.0k ABRUFE
Im Fortschritt
Lesezeit
AA Teilen

ROSGAHELL


He is the youngest son of Dra-gon, known as The consuming fire or Purifying father. He is the commander of 24 legions of Yundricos.

Since his awakening he is being adore by humanics with an astonishing ease, his cult has reach great popularity in Phesora, becoming the second with more followers.


His seal represents fire and people say Rosgahell was the first natural flame to illuminate the Phesora’s humanics.


His followers consider him a fair judge, capable of providing favors to such a level that it seems he fulfills any wish of the summoner.

Rosgahell has a great fondness for children. This makes them a requisite for his ritual.

Rosgahell ritual:

For his ritual is necessary to sacrifice one or more healthy children. The mother and father of the kid must be present.

It must be done at night, in an open place preferably, there must be two people participating on the ritual at least and a generous bonfire must be lit. Before the kid is hurl a dance must be done in front of the fire while the pact with Rosgahell is prayed. When the flames are out of control is the moment for the parents to hurl the child.


Parents are obliged to stare at how the flames incinerate their child while he cries with pain. In case one of the parents manifest the smallest affliction or any type of low frequency, the flame will calm down and the pact will be broken, and no benefit will be received and they will be left with just the remains of their burned kid in the ashes.

In case this happens, the parent must wait a year before trying again with another child.


In case everything goes well the fire will become white and the child cry will stop, from the flames a Yundrico will come out with an elongate figure and big hands that end in sharp claws, this been will start crying as a scared baby. It’s important that no one bothers him or it’s very possible that it kills you. Everyone in this place must avoid to look at it directly and if possible bow to it.

It’s cry will increase until it turns unbearable, in that moment Rosgahell will come out of the flames and with paternal tenderness will calm it down in his arms, this scene may last some minutes. In that time only being in reverence is tolerable, any other action will make Rosgahell burn you with only a single look.


If everything goes alright, both will get back to the flame and disappear.

The parents will enjoy the good fortune and health while this Yundrico stays alive.

Fun facts:

· This is just one of the rituals that you can contract with Rosgahel.


· The parents that do this pact live an average of 40 years more than those
that don’t.


· 5 of every 10 parents that did it, repeat the ritual the following year and just
1/10 do it every year


· Yundricos can live up to 300 years.


· If the parents die and their soul goes to the Yundroi, this Yundrico is
obliged to torture him up to 40 years.



13. Juli 2022 17:06 0 Bericht Einbetten Follow einer Story
0
Fortsetzung folgt…

Über den Autor

Josue Domingez writer of Dominican nationality.

Kommentiere etwas

Post!
Bisher keine Kommentare. Sei der Erste, der etwas sagt!
~

Verwandte Stories