lovyujin Kang Yujin⁷

She always wanted to make people around her happy but her friends, whom she considered family, after she lost her real one, betrayed her and she lost everything... "... My lover.. and child.... I lost everything because of you..." After making up her mind, she swore revenge on all those responsible for her downfall and came back to reclaim the life that was stolen from her. "You want to know what wrong you've done to me? You will not know until the day you die... That's the punishment I've assigned to you."


Thriller Alles öffentlich. © lovyujin

#obsession #affair #English #adult #actress #company #fashion #Korea #fakelove #rebirth #Revenge #love #fakefriends #betrayal #murder #killer #drama #pain #sadness #loyalty #lies #death #romance #family #hate #thrilling #action #hurt-comfort #crime
0
1.4k ABRUFE
Im Fortschritt - Neues Kapitel Every week
Lesezeit
AA Teilen

▶ Cast

Jane Carter (Lia Ivanova)✧:[American, 26 year old.]

An enthusiastic fashion designer who always goes around the fashion market with a bright smile on her face. She has precious friends who are irreplaceable treasures to her... However, her trusted friends destroyed her life in the blink of an eye...

"My lover... And child.... I lost everything because of you.."


Park Yura ✧: [Korean, 26 years old.]

A rich and beautiful actress who does whatever it takes to get a hold of everything that she desires. Her only friends were Jane, Sumin and Jina. Whereas, she had to get rid of one of them in order to be with the one she loves...

"If it weren't for her, I could've got a hold of him..."


Kim Sumin ✧: [Korean, 26 years old.]
An untalented fashion designer who always cheats to get whatever she wants. Full of envy and greed. Sumin is always been jealous of Jane for her impressive talents. So she conspired against her with Yura to get what she wants...

"I just wanted to be the same as her... I just wanted to be Jane."


Lee Dongmin ✧: [Korean, 27 years old.]
The only son of the chairman of the most famous Fashion Designing Company in South Korea. He studied for 5 years in the US to finally come back and became the General Manager of Leenex Fashion... Dongmin is Jane's first love. For him, Jane was always a comfort and happiness to his life. However, out of despair, he ended up hurting her so bad...

"Lia is not Jane... But why am I acting this way?"


Lee Jina : [Korean, 26 years old.]
Lee Dongmin's younger sister. She studied for 2 years in Australia to become a Makeup Artist. She's Jane's real friend who's very loyal to her...

"Jane?... Jane! She's my best friend.. no, she's my sister. I really love her so much!"


Park Jihoo : [Korean, 28 years old.]
The Executive Managing Director of BE Design and Dongmin's best friend and work partner, since BE Design was investing in Leenex Fashion. Kim Sumin's boyfriend who's a total playboy and has no intention of marrying her...

▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆

▶ This book is based on a K-Drama.

▶ If There's Anything That Is Factual, Related To Someone Or Has Happened Before, That's Totally Coincidental.

▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆

...Curious to know what happened to Jane? How will she react and what will she do?
Stay tuned...


..Hope you enjoy reading

"𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞"..


18. Juni 2022 15:15 0 Bericht Einbetten Follow einer Story
0
Lesen Sie das nächste Kapitel ▶ 1st Chapter.

Kommentiere etwas

Post!
Bisher keine Kommentare. Sei der Erste, der etwas sagt!
~

Hast Du Spaß beim Lesen?

Hey! Es gibt noch 3 Übrige Kapitel dieser Story.
Um weiterzulesen, registriere dich bitte oder logge dich ein. Gratis!