imjdominguez Josue Domingez

The first of four parts of the Phesora story that will deal with the story of Zane, a young man who discovers a ritual that allows him to travel to another dimension where he will discover totally new beings and cultures.


#4 in Lebensgeschichten Nicht für Kinder unter 13 Jahren. © JDOMINGUEZ

#fantasy #love #drama #poetry #heartbreak #teen #pain #ritual #adult #teenfiction #1 #diary #insomnia #sleep #journal #TheBestStoryTeenFiction #sleeplessness #melanc #sloneliness #jdominguez #imjdominguez #TheBestStory
16
14.4k ABRUFE
Abgeschlossen
Lesezeit
AA Teilen

Above the storm

I took the dusty journal out of the box and after looking at its first pages I understood – would this writing be? ...Uncle Josh?

Why am I doing this? None of my answers will be precise enough for everyone to agree with me or, worse yet, believe me. Truth is, I lost my place in this world long ago. I have always believed that there is more than just being born, growing up and dying. We run our whole lives after stability, let's say: vehicles, houses, a good job and of course, family.

On the other hand, when we die we're supposed to take what's inside of us, so if we were never able to achieve happiness, what awaits us after death? Who knows! Maybe there is no heaven or hell and everything is an incentive to control our possible anarchy against a mortal monopoly that wants to pass itself off as God.

There are some verses that changed my life and gave me the hope of transcending and being more than a gear in a wheel that loses more pieces than it can recover. You will tell me you have such a weak mind that you believe all that nonsense — then I would say — yes, but not as you think. If you look around and see something that didn't exist, but existed before or after you were born, you'll know I'm not that crazy.

Since my teenage years I've always felt attracted to experimenting, especially with forbidden things, and I don't deny it, I had fun; but I also dare to bet that you'll die of what I'm scared of now. That curiosity is a drug that makes me think, is it possible? Maybe I should use my curiosity to discover something that will make me a millionaire like any normal person would, but I'm afraid it's too late for me, I think I know too much to be happy.


Here are the verses that changed my existence and that were written by no one.

The first men forged alliances to create their kingdoms. The latter did it to dethrone the former and since then each generation has been looking for a way to seize power.

Truly I tell you and I hope that my words are not ignored, so that you find benefit to what you call life, when fools act with insane innocence they go in search of death and find ashes.

I am that nobody that you say does everything, I am the shadow that makes you fear at night and taste your blood when my heralds offer it to me on their knees as tribute, I am the consequence of what the creator designated as the end.

I was his first word, because before me there was only life, I am not death if that is what you think or at least not the one you think you know, I am the jaws and the gastric acids of the abyss, because there was never an end and after your death you will be delivered to me.

If you want me to spit you out, find the meaning of living, otherwise, existence will disdainfully rip you from its bosom for having ignored the juice of life and waiting until feeling thirsty to look for it. Or should a man wait for his body to ask him and not maintain his body himself?

Calm down, I am not darkness, after all I come from the creator and that is why I offer you that something that will allow you to escape from the fantasy with an expiration date that you call reality. Do not be confused because I am not light either, so I demand something, I want to accelerate your non—existence in this reality and possibly help me fill my jaws one step beyond gluttony.

If you are willing to find meaning in your life, follow my ritual and I assure you that at the end of the road you will only transcend. There are temptations, and from now on I warn you that if you persist in distracting yourself with scattered diamonds: you will choose the wrong path and end up right at the red entrance, where the acids inside me will consume you.


How much would you give for knowledge, would you risk love and power? Or will you be wise and throw all three in the trash? The contract has already been signed, I simply give you the chance to read it.

I admit that these words broke my heart and shook my soul, a part of me wishes that this book was nonsense written by someone who had a very sick mind. although to be honest what I want the most is for it to be real, I'm fed up of living in a world where nothing I do will work in the end, if I have the chance to transcend I think I shouldn't waste it. If my life perishes under this ritual, I hope I don't make it to the red gate, and if I do, I will have proven the value of my life opportunity to read it.

I admit that these words broke my heart and shook my soul, a part of me wishes that this book was nonsense written by someone who had a very sick mind. Although to be honest what I most want is for it to be real, I'm fed up of living in a world where nothing I do will work in the end, if I have the chance to transcend I think I shouldn't waste it. If my life perishes under this ritual, I hope I don't make it to the red gate, and if I do, I will have proven the worth of my life.

14. Juni 2022 15:28 11 Bericht Einbetten Follow einer Story
11
Lesen Sie das nächste Kapitel Part 1 (Before flying)

Kommentiere etwas

Post!
ca carlos aguirre
I liked the reflection he makes at the end
November 03, 2022, 19:19
jf jonh freed
I loved. but when will the second part be ready?
November 03, 2022, 18:56

  • Josue Domingez Josue Domingez
    thanks for the question john freed, i'm working on getting it out very soon. November 04, 2022, 18:39
Erick Placencio Erick Placencio
You're Best than R.R. Martin histories.
August 23, 2022, 01:22
Erick Placencio Erick Placencio
Its the Best thing i ever read in my life. Kept going my friend.
August 23, 2022, 01:20
nm nat molina
Love the first chapter... It kept me intrigued on what's next! from the start. it is very good.
August 15, 2022, 15:10
Luiz Sanz Luiz Sanz
I really liked this first part of the story, it develops excellently, I feel that need to continue reading and know what happens, I hope you can upload more content, it is good
August 15, 2022, 14:25
Ezequiel Ezequiel Ezequiel Ezequiel
it's amazing, it opens your mind and teaches you to see things differently
August 12, 2022, 23:30
Omar Peña Morel Omar Peña Morel
Love it
August 12, 2022, 23:06
Josue Domingez Josue Domingez
I HOPE YOU HAVE ENJOYED THE READING. :)
July 06, 2022, 15:25
~

Hast Du Spaß beim Lesen?

Hey! Es gibt noch 2 Übrige Kapitel dieser Story.
Um weiterzulesen, registriere dich bitte oder logge dich ein. Gratis!