jesline-bhunu1651591701 Jesline Bhunu

How i grew up in a broken home and the abuse i encountered


Lebensgeschichten Alles öffentlich.

#]
3
13.3k ABRUFE
Im Fortschritt - Neues Kapitel Alle 30 Tage
Lesezeit
AA Teilen

The Child

"Leave me alone ;dont touch me i dont wanna go with you"i wailed as i tried so hard to free myself from the man,s grip but the harder i tried the more his grip tightened .That didnt stop me i still kicked and cried until a group of women who where obviously gossiping called out and asked what was going on. He was annoyed i was just 6 years old yes but that i could see.

"She is my daughter im just trying to get her to spend time with me" he shouted back in annoyance.. I was a brat i know but i was just following instructions given by my own mother ." He doesn't love you he abondoned you when you where just but a child don't ever go with him"she said . However deepdown i knew it was all lies that man could die for me.

In the end i gave in and went with him. We got home and there was this petite light skinned woman dressed in long skirts and a longsleeve shirt and a white doek on her head .She smiled "Hey there Kate" i looked at her and told my dad i wanted to go back home .

The thing with Jane my stepmom was she was always nice and sweet while my dad was there but the moment he left for work she became someone else completely different. But truth be told she was more nurturing unlike my own mother . I had to stay the whole weekend so i had to be on my best nicer self .

This was my childhood being kidnapped by either my mom or my dad everytime . I would be playing with other kids in the streets and the next thing i will find myself being whisked away while the other parent isn't looking .

3. Mai 2022 16:00 0 Bericht Einbetten Follow einer Story
2
Lesen Sie das nächste Kapitel Living with my granny

Kommentiere etwas

Post!
Bisher keine Kommentare. Sei der Erste, der etwas sagt!
~

Hast Du Spaß beim Lesen?

Hey! Es gibt noch 7 Übrige Kapitel dieser Story.
Um weiterzulesen, registriere dich bitte oder logge dich ein. Gratis!