M
Michelle L G


Sent to an island by a witch in search of his mate, for what seemed like years . His story of being known as the creature of the Misty Woods grew more and more. His boredom as well as years pasted as he searched for her. Taking many humans down along his path. Until the day he smelled her and ran her into his woods. She was his,yet he could do nothing. She had to make her own choices about our Prince Charming. Would she live with him forever or let him die his fate if she refused him.


Fantasy Nur für über 21-Jährige (Erwachsene).
5
2.7k ABRUFE
Im Fortschritt - Neues Kapitel Alle 30 Tage
Lesezeit
AA Teilen

The misty woods

Sent to an island by a witch in search of his mate, for what seemed like years . His story of being known as the creature of the Misty Woods grew more and more. His boredom as well as years pasted as he searched for her. Taking many humans down along his path. Until the day he smelled her and ran her into his woods. She was his,yet he could do nothing. She had to make her own choices about our Prince Charming. Would she live with him forever or let him die his fate if she refused him.


She ran and ran til she could feel as though her lungs couldn't take anymore.




Where she was, it was darker than any place she'd ever been before. Behind her she could still hear the creature slowly coming up on her as though she was its next meal.




Suddenly the darkness became a misty fog as she felt her death coming closer to her. Then everything went a pitch dark black as she closed her eyes and waited for death to consume her.








Stories have been told of a creature who walked the dark misty woods every three weeks looking for his next victim. Some that were able to escape came out crawling in pain begging for help. Within two days her/she was dead, said to be poisoned by the Venom that the creature marked their bodies with.




Those who were able to tell their story say this creature was like a beast with huge teeth. Growling at you in an almost human-like voice. Warning you that you were in his lands and you would pay. They say your blood at the moment wants to freeze yet it's running hotter and hotter as though you are under some kind of witchcraft.




Everyone during the story begins to laugh forever witch is thousands and thousands of miles away and would not want no land there and less the blood of any human living on the island.




This was no witch but a creature far worse and he was in search of his mate. A mate that would help calm his blood thirst,his longing,this whatever it is he was feeling deep inside.




He came to this little island many years ago for the great white witch of salam had told he would find his soul there. After over three hundred years of searching,eating his full of these bloody humans. He finally could smell he. She smelled like jasmines with red roses. Her smell drove him to the brink of no return. He wanted her now,she belonged to him. She was his mate,he could take her, calm her,and be off this horrible island. Never to look back again.








Wait a minute,he thought.




What is she doing? Is she giving up ? Does she think I will take her life? Ahhhh, what a fool! What do they teach these women nowadays? She knows of my legend yet she came close . She lays down to die for me.







26. Januar 2022 10:08 0 Bericht Einbetten Follow einer Story
0
Lesen Sie das nächste Kapitel The Stranger

Kommentiere etwas

Post!
Bisher keine Kommentare. Sei der Erste, der etwas sagt!
~

Hast Du Spaß beim Lesen?

Hey! Es gibt noch 1 Übrige Kapitel dieser Story.
Um weiterzulesen, registriere dich bitte oder logge dich ein. Gratis!