Kurzgeschichte
0
547 ABRUFE
Abgeschlossen
Lesezeit
AA Teilen

Winter Year 2

Winter Year 2 – Week 2

Chilly weather is at least a step in the right direction, but for me, Winter isn’t truly here until the first snow and that is sadly absent. But this will at least pave the way for the best season of the year.

Finally, I was able to get a chance to start reading. This time I started Tales of Berseria: Volume 2 and was able to finish it, but will be starting Demon Slayer: Volume 3 soon. I also started reading book 3 of “The Expanse” entitled Abaddon’s Gate. So far, it has been enjoyable and great to return to a better sci-fi series than most others and look forward to reading more.

I was able to catch a movie titled O Brother Where Art Thou and think the music and story are pretty amazing. I caught the first two episodes of Blade Runner: Black Lotus and am hooked, so am going to enjoy the story as it unfolds. Yashahime was awesome as well and am excited to see the great character development. Finally, watching the conclusion of the epic event in Food Wars: The Fourth Plate has kept me on the edge of my seat and cannot wait for the finale.

I’ll let you know what happens!

2. Januar 2022 00:56 0 Bericht Einbetten Follow einer Story
0
Das Ende

Über den Autor

Kommentiere etwas

Post!
Bisher keine Kommentare. Sei der Erste, der etwas sagt!
~