daniel-scott-west1637552476 Daniel Scott West

Epic poetry a new composition on my other works...bringing it all together into one book


Poetry episch Nur für über 18-Jährige.

#City #life #living
1
2.0k ABRUFE
Im Fortschritt - Neues Kapitel Jeden Montag
Lesezeit
AA Teilen

Emerald City

Poem:

a place of rest and a view a Vail opens and I step right through; creating as I do a mortal with his tools a fuel egnights and I use a carefull stroke a note to few a sunrise a tune and tone all my own and as I do a season sets the motion an extent of my emotion city of the ocean crashes the ethnic hew creating as I do no mention of death resital a vital variable almost a croon what seen of me in this dark page of relief a better rendition to what has been missing from the beginning.

Poem:

duet from where you are a demon is of ink as to where it is you are and with me abstract in every rendition a fishing of creation. late on arrival I dance as I did a soft lonely croon not to soon to call out to another as a lover after a tune a not enough starting a rough journey enlightened by your grace.

Poem:

lonely planet i found you and as wenbreath i seem to believe that what I dois important thought to speak what is not was is honor i am when one place blurs into another i am with love the seems are thin as a beginning to a greater day i await the new and I seek the truth of life the way you stand flex and move no greater city a ode the woe is longing a soft moment in abstract spaces nothing belongs or is just right as I struggle to use a frase that initiates i engage the thoughts that free a flow in me the streets still call weird of how the way i am not so far away from them and now is a time that fades to past hesitation a frustration far away.

Poem:

as impressive and confusing as a city can be creating out of nothing is essential mortal lips prevail the cost of silence is lost in time. a fading of a season older the future comes quick as I sit devising my will like clay i create because I need to survive and my life my mind is meat we all go away leaving everything or nothing passing by as history reminds us who we missed we struggle to know those who are alive. a cause as simple as it has been repeated the unique self again born with no memory encarnate manifest what is as we only know or simple design much to late. just like I was as I will be also created by when disicions a better design burning with perfection as we direct with choice an opportunity waiting as is selebrity or the poor.

Poem:

The casm the challenge of one that is to be alone in a city is overwhelming the lost a dibris of memory gathered payed alone in stacks the walls grey as the sky and nothing grows in the lot a self realization that one has got to be enough fighting for air we share these empty spaces with haisty we go to and frow never slowing the growing heep we call ours a city.

19. Dezember 2021 15:24 0 Bericht Einbetten Follow einer Story
0
Fortsetzung folgt… Neues Kapitel Jeden Montag.

Über den Autor

Kommentiere etwas

Post!
Bisher keine Kommentare. Sei der Erste, der etwas sagt!
~