R
R. C. M.


After the death of someone important in his life, all Alexander could think about was revenge. But how can one go against the most powerful alpha that ever walked earth?


Übernatürliches Werwölfe Nur für über 18-Jährige. © All Rights Reserved

#betray #betrayal #Werewolf #werewolves #wolf #wolves #rogue #lonewolf #alpha #pack #possessive #mate #death #dark #witch #woods #forest #alphawolf
4
2.3k ABRUFE
Im Fortschritt - Neues Kapitel Alle 30 Tage
Lesezeit
AA Teilen

Prologue

In the dead of night, a figure wearing a cloak with a hood obscuring his features emerged from the shadows into a small clearing in the woods where another figure was waiting impaitently. Upon the arrival of the mysterious man, the witch removed her hood to reveal long sleek black hair. Her lips were painted crimson red, deep maskara and dark eye shadow were applied. She wore tight black leather pants and a black shirt that showed off her chest and waist. She wore a silver chain neckalce with a cresent moon pendant that rested on her cleavage.


The man smirked as he ran his eyes from herl long legs upwards, stopping at where the pendant rested for a few seconds longer before finally meeting her dark eyes that were now glaring at him.


"Do that again and I'll rip your eyes off," the witche warned, only to receive a chuckle from the man who waved his hands in the air dismissively.


"Give me what I came for and I'll leave." The man extended out his hand and waited.


The witched placed her hand over the man's as she said "remember, this only works on a full moon and may or may not have a lasting affect." The witch withdrew her hand to reveal what she placed on the man's hand.


Lookig down into the palm of his hand, the man smirked. A small vial with purple-blue liquid rested there, waiting to be used. "Perfect."


30. Dezember 2021 23:12 0 Bericht Einbetten Follow einer Story
2
Lesen Sie das nächste Kapitel One

Kommentiere etwas

Post!
Bisher keine Kommentare. Sei der Erste, der etwas sagt!
~

Hast Du Spaß beim Lesen?

Hey! Es gibt noch 2 Übrige Kapitel dieser Story.
Um weiterzulesen, registriere dich bitte oder logge dich ein. Gratis!