C
Carmen


The pain trapped in side, wanting more then feeling alone, can anyone hear?


Kurzgeschichten Alles öffentlich. © Carmen C.

#Wantingtobefree
Kurzgeschichte
2
1.5k ABRUFE
Abgeschlossen
Lesezeit
AA Teilen

Silent screams

She smiling on the outside..she laughs an giggles from ear to ear deeply wanting more then to fake the smile that's she puts on her face wanting someone to look deep in her eyes and see the pain she hides and sees that the laughs an giggles are slight screams for help...she's slowly dying on the inside while trying to keep it together on the outside waiting for the time someone truly looks at her an sees the truth behind her laugh an giggles to see the light slowly leaving hoping someone would bring it back...to bring back the real laugh an the true happiness she truly craves but for now she smiles an laughs hiding the slight screams...she has found someone she really cares for who keeps the darkness at Bay hoping that one day the light that slowly leaving her eyes will fully come back..but for now all she can do is hope an wish an enjoy the his presence and the warmth he shares he sees her but she wonders if he truly sees her an the happiness she truly wants an can help her out the darkness she's engulfed in...she will never say but she slowly Falling in love with his smile and waiting for the day that all the pain she feels disappears not just for the moment but for a life time...


12. November 2021 13:40 0 Bericht Einbetten Follow einer Story
0
Das Ende

Über den Autor

Kommentiere etwas

Post!
Bisher keine Kommentare. Sei der Erste, der etwas sagt!
~