0
2.7k ABRUFE
Im Fortschritt - Neues Kapitel Alle 30 Tage
Lesezeit
AA Teilen

Schools out


RIIINGGGG!!!!!! “OK class, Please put your history book away, before you go!” Mrs. Hubert said. “Hey, are you going to the movie theater this evening?” Sarah said. Sarah is my one and only, true best friend. Since I moved away from California. I moved here (Kentucky) because my dad lost his job and was looking for an opportunity. So I met Sarah and weave been best friends since middle school. “Yeah, you wanna watch it with me?” I said while walking down the steps in front of the school. “Well actually, I'm going with someone else.” She said while squeezing her books and blushing “Who?” I said “Jeremy.” She said ,She looked so happy and her eyes were glowing with love. Sarah had a crush on Jeremy ever since the 6th grade. I was not surprised. I was happy for her. “He finally asked you?!”I said happily “Yeah! I was so excited as soon as he asked me!” She said while spinning around “Careful. You might fall.” I said while putting my hand near her so she would not fall.

22. Oktober 2021 12:33 0 Bericht Einbetten Follow einer Story
1
Lesen Sie das nächste Kapitel Nerve wrecked

Kommentiere etwas

Post!
Bisher keine Kommentare. Sei der Erste, der etwas sagt!
~

Hast Du Spaß beim Lesen?

Hey! Es gibt noch 4 Übrige Kapitel dieser Story.
Um weiterzulesen, registriere dich bitte oder logge dich ein. Gratis!

Verwandte Stories