a
auburn watson


Ashton Kennon, a seven-teen-year-old Ghost-Reaper gets taken through a perilous journey of understanding the darkness that's a part of himself. Struggling with a demonic arm, he discovers that there's a vile presence within it.  Will he triumph or be corrupted? 


Kurzgeschichten Alles öffentlich.

#suspenseful #inkspiredstory #action #thriller
0
2.1k ABRUFE
Im Fortschritt - Neues Kapitel Alle 2 Tage
Lesezeit
AA Teilen

Chapter 1: Awakening

Dawn broke in. The warm light from the sun pierced through the glass and into the room of Zyro. The photonic energy directly hit his slumbering eyes as he rolled back over on his stomach. The black-haired teen was exhausted from yesterday's laboring. He sat upon his royal blue sheeted bed, opening his eyes to reveal completely black sclera and pupils. Zyro yawned with a stretch, as he got up from the bed.



He looked outside his bedroom window; seeing various people going about their daily business. Zyro smiled faintly as he lowered the blinds and went over to the nightstand beside his bed. On it were two objects. One of which was a small portrait of a young girl with dark brown hair and amber-colored eyes. The other was a black gooey arm made out of demonic matter. Zyro picked it up with his left hand and attached it to the nub of his missing right appendage. "This thing sure is weird," Zyro spoke aloud. He had possession of the dark arm for almost 6 years, but there was something about it that made him uneasy.



Still, it was useful to him so he didn't see a reason to get rid of it. After equipping the demonic arm, Zyro selected clothes and a pair of shoes, then left his room to enter the bathroom; where he took a quick shower, brushed his teeth, and changed attire. He adorned a white short-sleeved shirt, a sleeveless light blue jacket with dark brown pants, white socks, and black boots.



Soon after, he went into the kitchen to start preparing breakfast. "I hope today's not as bad as yesterday was. Those gargoyles put up a fight!" The Ghost-Reaper exclaimed, looking through the refrigerator for ingredients. After a few minutes of looking, Zyro found what he was looking for: A carton of eggs, a stick of butter, jalapenos, parsley, and milk.



After a few minutes, the Ghost-Reaper had prepared himself a jalapeno and parsley omelet. He then poured himself a glass of milk, grabbed it along with his omelet and a fork before walking over to the dining table. He began to eat, delectably enjoying every bite. Within a few minutes, the Ghost-Reaper ate all of it. Next, he cleaned the dirty dishes before putting them away.


Once that was done, he made sure he had his weapon with him; a chained short bone scythe and a brown pack-like satchel that went over his back. "Alright, I'm good to go," Zyro stated as he left his house, locking the door behind him.

21. September 2021 06:04 1 Bericht Einbetten Follow einer Story
1
Lesen Sie das nächste Kapitel Chapter 2: Trouble in the Village 

Kommentiere etwas

Post!
Ben The Bee Ben The Bee
I Love The Story, but it would be nice to hear more detail on the arm.
January 06, 2022, 17:06
~

Hast Du Spaß beim Lesen?

Hey! Es gibt noch 3 Übrige Kapitel dieser Story.
Um weiterzulesen, registriere dich bitte oder logge dich ein. Gratis!