timothy- Timothy Skinner

A story about a spell that has happened. Each day people are stuck feeling a certain mood. A boy named arick went on a adventure to try to stop it. By Timothy Skinner


Thriller Alles öffentlich.

#Mystery #action #dreams
0
3.1k ABRUFE
Im Fortschritt - Neues Kapitel Everyday
Lesezeit
AA Teilen

Chapter 1

It is june twenty fourth, 2001

this day could not get any weirder. people are going missing. no one knows what is happening, or how this is happening, but it is. there are a lot of theories, but the one that gets me the most, is the X theory. if you want to learn about the missing people, and this mysterious X theory, then I should start from the beginning.


my name is Arick, and this all started at a normal day at school. I got on the step of the big shiny yellow bus. I walked in. it was hot like always. I sat dawn in the very back seat. there were windows and speakers lined up against the side of the bus. the bus driver would sometimes play music through the speakers. the sound was not the best though. it was loud and static. it was more inoying then relaxing, and the ride was bumpy. I arrive'd at school. the building was overall not that bad. it was made of bricks and wavy glass windows. the playground was huge. this Wings went up high. the slides are big. the playground had yellow and brown mulch. but let's say goodbye to school because it is the last day. usually last days are fun and exciting but not this year. I felt something wasn't right. Miss box used be kind was very grim. and this depression continued through the whole entire day. what felt like days this day was finally over. the first thing I did was go to the park with my friends to talk. everyone seemed weirded out like me. I told them how I felt negative energy throughout the whole entire day. I don't know what that was about said jack. something weird is going on and I am going to figure it out, said Stacy.

I went home excited to see my parents. I walked inside and they were in front of the TV looking angry. I said hi Mom and Dad. they did not say a word. and I went to my room. there are many things I wanted to know is it just me or is everyone upset for no good reason? I was thinking about the stuff so much I almost forgot to do my homework. I looked out the window to see how people are acting. like you may have guessed everyone was so grim. tomorrow morning I woke up. I draged myself out of bed. I went downstairs expecting my family to be Grim. But it was the complete opposite. I peeked my head in, and they were laughing and talking. they were filled with so much joy. they were eating cereal with Cheerios, on the wood table. my dad spotted me. oh Eric come on in, said dad. I came in, made myself a bowl of Cheerios, and sat down. so what are you doing today hun said Mom. I'm going to hang out with my friends said Eric. mom and dad look at each other in surprise, then turns back to me. oh well that will be fun dad. um yeah, said arik. we all sat there awkwardly for a few seconds. let me call them now said arik. I called Stacy and told her something crazy is going on.



5. September 2021 15:11 0 Bericht Einbetten Follow einer Story
0
Lesen Sie das nächste Kapitel Chapter 2

Kommentiere etwas

Post!
Bisher keine Kommentare. Sei der Erste, der etwas sagt!
~

Hast Du Spaß beim Lesen?

Hey! Es gibt noch 2 Übrige Kapitel dieser Story.
Um weiterzulesen, registriere dich bitte oder logge dich ein. Gratis!