tiffany-ann-byrne Tiffany Ann Byrne

Elena's family was murdered so she went to live with her aunt. Where she discovered who killed her family.


Drama Nicht für Kinder unter 13 Jahren.
4
2.1k ABRUFE
Abgeschlossen
Lesezeit
AA Teilen

New beginning

Elena had a twin sister called Connie.

They went to eagle high school before half term there was a tragic death in her family it was Connie.

No one could figure out what happened to poor Connie.

It took Elena 3 years to find out the truth about Connie vampire that killed her.

Elena spoken to her mother and father about Connie's death but they did not say anything about Connie.

Elena thinks that her parents is hiding something from her about Connie.

Elena went to eagle high school with her friend Sarah when they arrived to eagle high school Elena saw Peter.

Peter asked her out on a date, Elena said yes I love to go out with you, Peter said ok I will pick you up at 6:00.

After Elena spoken to Peter she went home when Elena arrived home she saw Malaysia who killed Connie and now Malaysia is going to murder Elena's parents.

Elena has to live with her aunty Phoebe because Malaysia murdered Elena's parents.

Peter is going round to Elena's house because he is worried about Elena also Malaysia wants revenge on Peter when he did not do anything to her.

when Peter arrived to Elena's house he went inside to tell her he is a vampire when Elena found out he is a vampire she freaked out about Peter is a vampire.

Peter told Elena about Malaysia she wants revenge on Peter when he did not do anything to her, Malaysia wants Revenge on Elena as well.

Peter, Elena had a plan to kill her for good so Peter told Malaysia to meet them at eagle high school when Malaysia arrived Elena, Peter already set a trap to kill Malaysia.

when Elena, Peter ready killed Malaysia Elena doesn't know own best friend is a witch so Sarah is going to bring Connie back to life.

23. August 2021 13:29 0 Bericht Einbetten Follow einer Story
2
Lesen Sie das nächste Kapitel Malaysia is taking over Elena's body to do her evil tricks

Kommentiere etwas

Post!
Bisher keine Kommentare. Sei der Erste, der etwas sagt!
~

Hast Du Spaß beim Lesen?

Hey! Es gibt noch 4 Übrige Kapitel dieser Story.
Um weiterzulesen, registriere dich bitte oder logge dich ein. Gratis!