M
Mikhail DuRall


Unfortunately, it has been almost triple digits every day, without a drop of water in sight.


Sachliteratur Nur für über 18-Jährige.

#max #e-a-max #fantasy #short-story #modern #fiction #adventure #non-fiction
Kurzgeschichte
0
1.4k ABRUFE
Abgeschlossen
Lesezeit
AA Teilen

Summer

Summer – Week 8

My oh my, what a hot week. Summer is certainly here and it is in full force! Unfortunately, it has been almost triple digits every day, without a drop of water in sight. There have been a few days with limited cloud cover, but that does little to subtract from 100+ degree weather in the long run.

Even the rabbits are hiding.

It has been enjoyable to finally start discussing specifics of “Antigone”, even if it is just the overall perspective and approach of the play. Really taking the time to brainstorm with the director, Julie Rada, has helped get my gears flowing and blossomed ideas for different types of lighting. Hopefully we will be able to bring a myriad of our ideas into fruition once we start setting things up.

Yashahime Season 1, episode two was mostly laying the groundwork of the series, but I still am excited to see the entirety. I have set my mind to finishing up Skin Trade by Laurell K. Hamilton, so any free time I have is dedicated to that, no matter how little that may be.

These entries will still be happening, of course.

10. August 2021 02:32 0 Bericht Einbetten Follow einer Story
0
Das Ende

Über den Autor

Kommentiere etwas

Post!
Bisher keine Kommentare. Sei der Erste, der etwas sagt!
~