cainecasann Caine Casann

I wanted to leave. Disappear into the crowds as another nameless face and forget about the pain this pack inflicted. I thought things would be better when my mate found me. Unfortunately, he proved to be like the rest of them. So, I freed myself. By the Goddess’s blessing, I escaped that miserable place. That is, until he found me yet again. And this time, he isn’t letting go. The curious thing is… I don’t want him to. I’m intrigued though - will the Alpha dare cling to a handicapped girl more powerful than him?


Übernatürliches Werwölfe Nur für über 18-Jährige.

#cc #truelove #trauma #blind #healing #forgiveness #family #female-lead #kickass #packs #mates #werewolf #luna #alpha #independent #self-growth #betrayal #mystery
14
11.1k ABRUFE
Im Fortschritt - Neues Kapitel Alle 10 Tage
Lesezeit
AA Teilen

COPYRIGHT AND DISCLAIMER NOTICE



His Blind Mate © 2021, Caine Casann


The author asserts the moral rights to be identified as the sole author of this work, His Blind Mate, and the control over modifications to and destruction of this work.


All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the copyright owner except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.


This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are the product of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to any actual persons, living or dead, organizations, events, or locales is entirely coincidental. Any opinion expressed regarding any matter whatsoever are those of the characters and should not be confused or interpreted as the author’s.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Images and Fonts used in the Book Cover are from copyright free sources. The author asserts no claim on ownership or copyright of the images and fonts used.

25. Juni 2021 04:57 1 Bericht Einbetten Follow einer Story
1
Lesen Sie das nächste Kapitel Chapter 01 Leaving Misery Behind

Kommentiere etwas

Post!
~

Hast Du Spaß beim Lesen?

Hey! Es gibt noch 17 Übrige Kapitel dieser Story.
Um weiterzulesen, registriere dich bitte oder logge dich ein. Gratis!