t
tina vardeman


Damien fell in love this girl that is human, and she does not know that he is a vampire with a scary past, and the only way for her to know is if he tells her.


Fantasy Urbane Fantasie Alles öffentlich.

#Stefan #Damien #elena #grace #vampires
1
2.5k ABRUFE
Im Fortschritt - Neues Kapitel Everyday
Lesezeit
AA Teilen

Secret

I don't know if I can tell her. Stefan I can't. She's going to find out sooner or later, it might as well be sooner, or when she hears it on the news.

She's going to run and find the nearest person possible who hates vampires, Stefan. And then she is going to report it, and you know what they're going to do? What are they going to do Damien?

They are going to take her and kill her because she knew us. That is spine-chilling, even for you. Maybe she won't even freak out, what's her name? Elena. As in Elena Gilbert?

Yes that's her why? She has a dopple ganger, her name is Kathy.

How long have you known her? I've only just met her yesterday. So hearsay you won't know how she will react, to your horrifying news, that you are dying to tell her.

In 1965 who did you fall in love with Stefan? Grace. And how did you take the news, when Grace told you that she was a vampire? It was appalling to hear that she was a vampire, but didn't you love her to before Elena?

Yes I did but that was in 1965, were in 2021, but weren't you the second one to get bitten only because you wanted to, to see what it feels like. That is derisory, I wanted to become a vampire so I can self-heal and run fast, along with some other things.

Now that I have Elena, I feel like everything is just right. What right enough that you have to tell her that your a vampire? Yes Stefan I think it's right enough. Why don't you want to wait awhile? Because she already thinks I'm hiding something. And by telling her this secret, is going to change something between you too?

I don't expect you to understand, because the last lady lover you had was killed at the alter with a stake, through her heart. Her name is Grace, she was only killed because somebody told that she was a vampire.

I loved her Damien and that bastard killed the only person that mattered to me, we were going to get married and have kids and a house. Yes I know all about it, but Grace didn't want it, she didn't even want you. Damien what is that supposed to mean? She didn't want me to tell but since she is dead, I might as well, she didn't want you Stefan. she did not love you, she was going to leave as soon as she got the chance.

Why couldn't she just tell me that herself? Because she knew that you wouldn't stop chasing after her, you might of loved her but she did not love you. So just because you got Elena, it means that she is going to stay around and be human or is she gonna want to be bitten.

4. Mai 2021 16:28 0 Bericht Einbetten Follow einer Story
0
Lesen Sie das nächste Kapitel School Again

Kommentiere etwas

Post!
Bisher keine Kommentare. Sei der Erste, der etwas sagt!
~

Hast Du Spaß beim Lesen?

Hey! Es gibt noch 2 Übrige Kapitel dieser Story.
Um weiterzulesen, registriere dich bitte oder logge dich ein. Gratis!