sammyallearts Sammy Alle

The second of the 3 part saga Fighting for her future with Lewis, Nicole makes it a challenge to even look forward to that. Will Ciella and Lewis fight for their future together, or let their love fall into the fire.


Romantik Junge Erwachsene Romantik Nur für über 21-Jährige (Erwachsene).

#love #romance #couple #hurt #comfort #romantic #emotional #lovestory #drama #action #magic #adventure #racing
6
5.1k ABRUFE
Abgeschlossen
Lesezeit
AA Teilen

2011

January

--------------------

Hey Guys, it's me, Ciella.


So, A lot needs to be addressed, I know I disappeared for a few weeks, but there is a reason.


Y'all know about how I said, Lewis was my new boyfriend, well, Nicole kind of ruined that for us, even though she says to her fans, that I stole him from her. He was done with her anyway.


So, I'm here again in California for the 3rd fucking time with Stephanie, till this shit with her and Lewis blow over. But I have a feeling I'm going to be waiting for a long ass fucking time because she wanna probably keep him by her hip till I die.


I send Birthday wishes to Lewis, have a Great 26th birthday, love you lots.


So, I'll update y'all later.


February

--------------------

Hey Guys, it's me, Ciella.


Eh, same like last month, I know I'm not posting every other week like I used to, but I just wanna focus on my health and myself as a person. Hope you all understand.


March

--------------------

Hey Guys, it's me, Ciella.


So, the racing season is here, and I'm hoping the best for Button, Hamilton and Vettel. Let's hope this season is as excitable as the last.


Go Teams Go.


April

--------------------

Hey Guys, it's me, Ciella.


So racing is going great so far, Sebastian is winning, while we have Lewis far behind, but he will pick up pace soon.


April

--------------------

Hey Guys, it's me, Ciella.


So, Lewis and I have been dating for a year. He reminisced the day we met, our first kiss, our first date, the shy and nervous first night we made love. It all flooded back.


Honestly, I'm still in love with him yet Nicole steals him away. He is still my partner, so Nicole can fuck off.


August

--------------------

Hey Guys, it's me, Ciella.


It's my Birthday, I'm 19 years old now. Cant believes I'm 19 now, It feels like yesterday I was 17 then turned 18. I got many nice messages from y'all, and I love them, even if some are super short and omega long.


I love you all, thank you.

October

--------------------

Hey Guys, it's me, Ciella.


Its Halloween and I'm planning a party with Stephanie. Lewis apparently is showing up with Jenson, so that's going to be fun. All of her friends are coming so i'll update after the party.

Next Day

--------------------


So, the party was amazing, but that's only cause MY boyfriend was there. Lewis and I made amends and would work this relationship out behind the scenes, thank god Nicole knows 0 about this blog, since she would try shutting it down, but you need to log into the site to see the posts.


So, Lewis and I were talking, and we left the apartment 2 hours later and signed in to a hotel. We made love all night before falling asleep. I would wake up, get us breakfast, then he'd drop me off back home then the driver drove off to the airport.


He keeps reminding how good the sex was. He wants me to stay with him for a week without Nicole, wish that could happen.

November

--------------------

Hey Guys, it's me, Ciella.


Well, the end of the season is here, I loved it since the first race. Sebastian won again, no surprise, he might as well be the next Schumacher, but I highly doubt that. Lewis did great, he was a little sloppy, but he did amaze the crowd like it or not.

December

--------------------

Hey Guys, it's me, Ciella.


Its Christmas and I'm already looking forward to winter, yet its lonely here without Lewis. I miss him, but we text and video call every so often when he isn't busy, or he will have his laptop, he'll work around the place while communicating with me.


Either way, He is coming over for a few days, then I'm going back to the UK to spend New years with his family.


December 29

--------------------

Hey Guys, it's me, Ciella.


I'm happy I'm back here in Stevenage, since it's been a long time since I stepped foot here again. I ask when Lewis and I will get married, he perked thinking it, weird, but I thought it was adorable. He thought it would be amazing that I could call him my husband.


December 31

--------------------

Yay, happy new years' everyone, Sorry can't post a lot, but I hope you all are having fun with loved ones and friends. Lewis and I went skating earlier today, it was fricking cold, but Lewis held me close to his chest, keeping me warm.


We are going to attend the new years party that's taking place in the town square, It's going to be exciting.

20. Dezember 2020 11:03 1 Bericht Einbetten Follow einer Story
3
Lesen Sie das nächste Kapitel 2012 Part 1

Kommentiere etwas

Post!
Bisher keine Kommentare. Sei der Erste, der etwas sagt!
~

Hast Du Spaß beim Lesen?

Hey! Es gibt noch 5 Übrige Kapitel dieser Story.
Um weiterzulesen, registriere dich bitte oder logge dich ein. Gratis!