a
ana


You don't know how deeply you are intertwined with someone until you try to walk away from them." Loretta Rivera a feisty and confident girl who has a troubled past. She lives with her 5 year old sister Juliet. With her parents out of the picture, she has no one and has to work for her own survival. But what job can a highschool student do to make money for her and her sister's survival? Streetfighting. Tornado is what they call her. ---------------------------------------------------- Stephen Forbes, the golden boy, cliché life as everyone thinks he has. But what was under that facàde that he was hiding? He has a past too. What will happen when their fates will intertwine? What will happen when secrets are revealed?


Jugendliteratur Alles öffentlich.

#teenfiction #gang
1
2.7k ABRUFE
Im Fortschritt - Neues Kapitel Jeden Montag
Lesezeit
AA Teilen

1

Loretta's POV

Someone was behind me.

I could feel the presence.

I slowly turned behind and gasped saw a man gazing at me with intensity.

I wanted to ask him who he was? What he was doing here?

I could not speak.

No words were coming out of my mouth.

He took out a knife swiftly and sta--

Rinnnnnngggggg

"Aah--" I shouted and could see the off white coloured walls of my familiar room.

I was gasping for air.

This nightmare has been haunting me for years and still I couldn't forget it.

It is more like a memory. But I can't dwell upon the past much.

I looked on my left and smiled looking at my sister, Jules curled up.

My only hope.

She looked so peaceful while sleeping.

I turned around and looked at the clock at my sidetable.

It was 6:30. I got up slowly without waking my sister from her dreamland.

I freshened up and went to the gym in the house.

I started with my warm up and started with my workout.

I need to be always fit and ready for my match.

I heard a soft knock and in came my sister in her cute pj's and rubbing her eyes still sleepy.

"Morning cupcake" I said.
"Morning terri" she said and hugged my legs.

Terri is a nickname given by her because she could not speak my entire name which is Loretta.

"Go freshen up and ask Ms. Darcy to give you pancakes. "I said.

"But I wanted to eat chocolate fudge cake. "she said pouting.Aww she is so adorable.

"No! you have been eating only that since 3 days and it is not healthy. "I scolded in a motherly tone.

She quietly nodded but I saw tears pooling in her eyes. Her lower lip was quivering.

"Today is your first day at kindergarten so I will take you on my bike "I said.

Her face immediately lit up like a child getting presents on Christmas and she squealed.She ran shouting towards the kitchen telling Ms Darcy about the same. I shook my head smiling.

Ms Darcy is the cook and also our caretaker. She has basically raised me and Jules as both our parents are no more in our lives.

I have a faint memory of my mom as I had seen her from when I was a child but about my father, let's just say he left us all alone.

I sighed and went to the kitchen.

"Morning Loretta. " Ms Darcy chirped. She is always excited and can light up anyone's mood within seconds.

"Morning. " I said and sat on one of the stools.

"So today you are starting as a fresh man. How does it feel? " she squeals.

"OK? " I said not so enthusiastically.

I just want to graduate and leave this place. It brings too many memories.

"Hey it's going to be fine. You will get new friends and will have fun with them but not too much fun. "She said last part like a mother would say.

I groaned. Not again with the parent lecture.

She and my sister just laughed at my response.

I glared at her playfully and started eating the pancakes.

Soon I finished them and I asked one of the other maids to make my sister ready for school.

I went to open the garage of my house and took out my red Ducati superleggara V4.


I climbed on the bike.

"Come one cupcake. We are leaving." I said shouting.

"Yessss" she shouted and ran towards my bike.

She climbed on my back. I started my bike and rode the through the gate of my mansion.

Yes we arerich. All income comes from my streetfighting. I have been doing it since 5 years because of my sister . I had to do it to keep my sister and myself alive.

Today was the first day of my school and I am nervous would be the understatement of the century.

I just have to keep a low profile and complete the year. Yup that's so easy.Not.

As we reached Jules' kindergarten I slowed down my speed and Jules hopped off it.

I took her small hand and let her to kindergarten.

She is like me. She is a confident girl. She is always polite and friendly.

Well I guess I lied about last part.:-P.
I am not friendly at all. I just don't want others to know about my life. It's too risky.

She went to her classroom happily and within seconds she made friends. Wish I was like that. She waved over me and said goodbye and I waved back turned away and left.

I climbed on the bike and sped off to my school hoping everything would just go alright.

Little did I know what was going to happen.

6. September 2020 08:35 1 Bericht Einbetten Follow einer Story
1
Lesen Sie das nächste Kapitel 2

Kommentiere etwas

Post!
Russ Acedera Russ Acedera
Not to be overreacting but you're book is totally awesome. You're innate writing skill is what the world should witness. Why don't you publish your book in NovelS tar? A lot of readers will love your work.
April 25, 2021, 13:21
~

Hast Du Spaß beim Lesen?

Hey! Es gibt noch 1 Übrige Kapitel dieser Story.
Um weiterzulesen, registriere dich bitte oder logge dich ein. Gratis!